Oakleaf Partnership are working with a global advertising and public relations company who have an opportunity for a HR Business Partner to join the team on an initial 6 month contract.
Reporting into the Head of HR you will have a number of responsibilities including:
- Provide strategic business partnerships to the senior management team on all people issues enabling them to deliver company strategy.
- Providing strategic direction and insight on all people issues.
- Provide HR support to the employees based overseas.
- To support the Head of HR on the planning and implementation of key HR projects as required.
- To be pragmatic in understanding the priority and importance of people management issues.
- Ensure the HR policy, procedures and practices of the business comply fully with legal and regulatory requirements.
- To lead on complex HR cases (for example investigations, disciplinary hearings, grievances, absence management, performance management / improvement).
- The HR department is going through a period of transformational change. Upon joining, it is important for the successful candidate to be able to hit the ground running.
To be considered, please apply accordingly