Head Office Recruitment Specialist - Full-Time
We’re looking for an experienced In-House Recruiter to help us source the best talent for our growing head office teams. This is an exciting, busy role where you’ll use your expert recruitment skills to take responsibility for finding the best candidates in the market. Being an in-house Recruitment Specialist at Lidl is a fast-paced, varied role, where you’ll have full responsibility for your business areas and will be working on a range of different vacancies at all levels, at any one time.
You will carry out the recruitment for a range of different head office roles, from Buying Managers and Accounts Administrators through to Property Specialists. You will be responsible for building candidate pipelines and managing the complete candidate journey from initial enquiry to offer of employment. You’ll ensure that all candidates, whether or not they are successful in the recruitment process, have a fantastic experience and become advocates of the Lidl brand. You will also take responsibility for executing the attraction and assessment process, with the support of our in-house team, through direct sourcing methods as well as working on wider recruitment and HR projects.
This position will play a crucial role in supporting the resourcing of our new Head Office and ongoing expansion. Previous in-house recruitment experience is an essential requirement and we are not able to accept applications without in-house experience.
Please note: in line with our internal role structures, your contractual title would be "Consultant - Recruitment"
What will you do?
- Bringing your in-house recruitment experience to support Lidl’s Head Office move and ongoing expansion
- Partnering with stakeholders across the business to take briefs on vacant positions and devise a sourcing strategy and timelines
- Create and publish job adverts on suitable channels, co-ordinate and attend job fairs
- Actively source and headhunt the best candidates on job boards and social media channels
- Pre-select candidates through application screening and telephone interviewing
- Ensure exceptional candidate experience and a consistent recruitment process
- Manage stakeholders of all levels to ensure the correct recruitment processes and procedures are followed and provide technical and strategic support
- Provide training, tools and advice for hiring managers using your expertise and knowledge
- Manage projects alongside your day to day operational recruitment and work with wider HR teams
What will you need?
In-house recruitment experience is essential
- You will have ideally worked in a fast-paced head office environment, with a thorough understanding of recruitment best practice
- Strong project management skills and demonstrable experience of project planning and implementation
- Experience of active sourcing and building candidate pipelines
- Experience of using an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Good knowledge of candidate attraction methods including job boards, social media platforms, active sourcing
- Previous experience of managing the full recruitment process, from interview to offer, liaising with candidates and internal stakeholders
- An understanding of the importance of good candidate and hiring manager experience throughout the recruitment process
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build successful stakeholder relationships at all levels
- Good attention to detail and the ability to work independently and take ownership of your area
- The ability to prioritise your workload in a busy environment and work towards business-critical deadlines
- Determination and resilience to see a task or project through even when faced with challenges and hurdles
What do we offer?
- Starting salary of £40,000 - £43,000 per annum (negotiable dependent on experience)
- An additional non-contractual 10% London Weighting
- 35 days holiday per annum (pro rata, including Bank Holidays)
- A contributory pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects