Michael Page HR are looking for a Senior HR Business Partner for a leading, global Pharmaceuticals business based in West London.
A leading, global Pharmaceuticals business based in West London.
Business Strategy & Transformation
- Build a people strategy to support the business transformation of the 3 channels to create the business growth and sustainable value for SN. Manage the budget and investment to support this in line with RF guidance.
- Plan and anticipate the organizationalorganizational needs (capabilities, resources, structure, alternative solutions) to achieve the business goals
- Build and activate strong engagement plans, leading specific tailored team engagement plans where needed. Ensuring complete alignment with both SN UK & Danone's Engagement Plans
Talent Management (Development and Acquisition)
- Lead manpower planning for the channels. Partner with the Talent team for talent acquisition of the Managers in the function
- Manage directly the planning and acquisition of the front line DanonersDanoners within function
- Support the Talent review process and run talent review for all front liners in the scope of the role
- Support and develop line managers to lead and be responsible for all people processes for their teams
- Identify collective learning needs to support and drive individual, team and business performance. Engage with talent team to ensure a strong learning intervention programme
Proximity and HR Excellence
- Monitor and deliver on all HR Metrics in partnership with line management. Delivering efficienciesefficiencies and improvements
- Collaborate with and support the Regions HR Agenda
- Ensure compliance with all HR Fundamentals and in line with internal control requirements of Danone
- Develop a reward strategy that can drive business growth and performance within the solutions channels
- Manage all Compensation & Benefits elements for the channels
- Change management
- Pharmaceuticals experience
- Project management/integration across broad portfolio
- Organisation development, inc. analysis & design, capability planning etc.
- Strong stakeholder engagement & relationship building
- Coaching/consulting skills
- Ability to engage across highly diverse audience
- Thinking systemically to assess wider implications/impacts
- Commercial bias with Strategic planning
- Experienced HRBP who ideally has operated at a Senior HRBP level before. Second role on the trajectory to becoming a director.
£75,000 - £90,000 plus package.