AS HR BP you will be tasked with developing and delivering the people plan for Practice Groups/Sectors/Business Support, drive organisational and individual performance and manage complex change in partnership with the partners, managers and employees in line with the HR Strategy. To provide comprehensive HR advice and guidance and facilitate and coordinate people processes across Practice Groups/Sectors/Business Support
A leading, global leading Law firm based in the City of London.
- Lead the delivery of annual people processes for area/s of responsibility - e.g. PDP, business planning and budgeting, salary review.
- Devise, agree and ensure delivery of an operational HR plan, aligned to the HR strategy. Influence DWF HR strategy to ensure the needs of areas of responsibility have solutions in place.
- Ensure robust talent management and succession planning are in place for each Practice Group / Business Support function / Sector.
- Devise strategies and interventions to improve retention and reduce attrition within areas.
- Undertake reviews of organisational structures, role responsibilities and performance metrics to maximise efficiency and value to the Firm.
- Ensure focus on employee engagement activities in conjunction with the Engagement HRBP, identifying local and firm wide key areas for improvement.
- Challenge PGPs, Partners and Directors to develop and demonstrate effective leadership and management behaviours.
- Provide insight and credible advice on HR issues, demonstrating and providing a challenging and robust view to deliver true business value.
- Ensure all people activities are delivered effectively, professionally and within required timescales.
- Proactively identify and exploit opportunities both internal and external to the Firm to raise the profile of the People Investment team.
- Establish and maintain effective influencing relationships with line managers to ensure HR support is aligned to business needs and provide appropriate advice and guidance.
- Deliver HR activities as appropriate for any merger, acquisition and lateral hire activities to ensure effective integration of new people.
- Support the delivery of ad-hoc projects as required.
The ideal candidate will have
- HRBP experience in large, matrix organisation
- Experience doing restructuring in a complex organisation that's multi-site.
- Experience around talent management and implementing talent management pipelines within complex structures,
- Profressional services exeperience is required.
- You will be a confident and resilient individual with strong commercial acumen and the ability to manage upwards.
£70,000 - £75,000 plus package