At Royal London we want to attract the best talent to help us achieve our vision of becoming the most trusted and recommend financial company in the UK. We are the largest mutual life, pensions and Investment Company in the UK, with Group funds under management of £118.9 billion and latest ProfitShare pay out to members of £142 million. Group businesses provide around 9.0 million policies and employ 3,976 people (figures as of 05 Feb 2019).
Our People Team are at an exciting point in their journey towards a more streamlined and agile approach, with major new systems and process improvements at the core of this. The role of Systems and Analytics Advisor is to work as part of a team which will maintain all aspects of the People Team Systems (primarily SAP SuccessFactors) including release management and user access management.
The position will also respond to MI reporting and analytics requests that come from the wider business (primarily through SF Service Centre), People Business Partners and the People Team. Working collaboratively with the wider People Services Team, this role will manage and close out queries relating to the systems, as well as managing more complex systems and technology problems, projects, and initiatives.
What will you be doing
- Ensuring that the systems service is continually maintained and enhanced in line with SuccessFactors best practice.
- As a SuccessFactors SME you will be the back-office point of contact for all system/reporting related queries, coaching and supporting users within the wider business.
- Developing and enhancing HR analytics capability as the operating model evolves.
- Managing and maintaining the HR systems, interfaces, self-service and reporting tools so that they meet the current needs of the business.
- Producing MI, reports and analytics - both scheduled and in response to requests from the business.
What we’re looking for
- Proven knowledge of with SuccessFactors - including the Reporting analytics module.
- Experience of producing user-friendly reports and management information for customers.
- Good communication skills with the confidence to communicate effectively.
- Have a working knowledge of all aspects of HR, Payroll and Learning (in terms of business requirements and of regulatory / legislative requirements) in order that the HR systems continue to support the changing Group, Government and regulatory requirements.
Skills that will help you in the role
- Excellent use of continuous improvement methodologies.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to look at the bigger picture.
- High level of detail and accuracy with good administrative skills.
- Excellent IT skills with MS Office and advanced level of Excel and Access desirable.
- Proven ability to manipulate data.
What we offer
- We've always been proud to reward employees by offering a number of benefits such as Pensions and Protection, Performance and role-related benefits, Lifestyle and Wellbeing.
- Our culture comes from within, or to put it another way, it comes from our people. It’s what makes Royal London a great place to work.
- Our People Promise is something we live up to every day. We know we can rely on you, and you can expect plenty from us in return.
- Glassdoor have ranked as among the best places to work and this year we entered the top 10.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We work hard to attract the best talent for our award-winning team. We believe that embracing difference makes us stronger. Our diverse people bring us different skills – whatever their educational background, disability, gender, age, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
In fact, the first pillar of our People Promise is designed to make sure you 'work somewhere inclusive'.
We want to live up to this promise; it’s good for our people and good for our customers too, because our workforce should reflect our communities.
To apply for this role, please click the 'apply' link on the Changeboard site.