- Senior OD Partner operating at senior level for the UK
- Partnering across the leadership group this is an excellent career opportunity
About Our Client
In 1957, the McCain brothers founded McCain in their hometown of Florenceville, New Brunswick, Canada. Pioneers of the frozen French fry industry, McCain grew rapidly into the world's largest manufacturer of frozen potato products.
Today McCain is still family owned, with a turnover of over CDN$9.1 billion, employing approximately 24,000 people and operating 53 production facilities on six continents. McCain, an international leader in the frozen food industry, produces and markets prepared potato and appetiser products across the range of retail, food service and quick service restaurant channels. The company's products can be found in restaurants and retail stores in over 160 countries around the world.
Over the past 6 years, McCain has executed a business strategy focused on top line growth, sustainable cost advantage and best in class execution. During this time, net sales have grown by more than 50 percent, generating more than 75 percent of that growth organically.
We're proud of where we've come from and are excited about where we're going. We believe people should be rewarded for generating unprecedented results and we're focused on creating a culture of performance, diversity and engagement.
The objective of the Senior OD Partner will be to implement global OD and Talent activities at a regional level across the UK business and to act as a subject matter expert on all Organisational Development related topics
- Launch and embed the Global core competency frameworks into the UK business to support the evolution of people and performance in the UK
- Working closely with the HRBP population to engage and develop capability and performance across the UK business
- Driving high levels of engagement across stakeholders on all OD/Talent activities
- Design and deliver development inventions that are fit for purpose and aligned to the needs of the business
- Providing a diagnostic service to hiring managers to recognise and develop the right Talent strategies and development plans
- Delivering a succession plan for all key roles that includes an understanding of the external talent pool where possible
- Drive the activities and actions that come from the talent reviews and update systems, development plans, metrics and reports
- Implement Global OD initiatives locally in the region in partnership with the HRBP population
- Develop and implement local programs to support Organisational Development (Development planning, HiPo programs, Coaching, 360 feedback, etc.)
- Lead the engagement survey and activities related to the outcomes for the region
- Lead Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) initiatives within region
- Drive change management of global and regional initiatives
- Lead and facilitate workshops and training
The Successful Applicant
To ensure your application is successful for the Senior OD Partner please ensure your CV demonstrates the following:
- Proven depth and breadth of experience in variety of HR roles with focus on Organisational Development/Talent Management, including 5-10 years of facilitation experience and leadership coaching experience
- Broad and complete understanding of Organisational Development and Talent Management, including the tools and processes associated with leadership development, succession planning, diversity and inclusion, career pathing, engagement and extensive experience in executive & leadership coaching
- Proven consultative approach, change management experience, organisation skills, and business and data analytic acumen
- Demonstrated data analytics capabilities with the ability to identify insights, alternative solutions and recommendations Strong project management and planning skills
- Experience working in a matrix organisation
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Car Allowance
- Private medical
- Contributory pension
- Competitive bonus
- McCain are open to supporting relocation for the right person so welcome applications from further afield
The Senior OD Partner is a critical hire so it is important that candidates are comfortable being in Scarborough a minimum of 3 days a week and can be flexible to flex this up when required for the role
Michael Page will be acting on behalf of McCain to shortlist applications, any third party approaches will be directed back to Michael Page as part of the recruitment process.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
To apply for this role, please click the 'apply' link on the Changeboard site.
Ref Code: MPTC14054639Z