Senior HR Generalist
- Page Group
- £70000 - £95000 per annum
- HR Business Partner, HR Consultant, HR Generalist, HR Manager, HR Operations
- Job Level
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
The Senior HR Specialist will provide advice and guidance to senior global leadership and be tasked with a wide range of responsibilities in this start up business.
Growing investment start up looking for a Senior HR Generalist to be based in their London West End offices.
The Senior HR Generalist will be asked -
* To manage the entire recruitment process for senior staff within the organisation.
* To prepare contracts of employment and secondment agreements for staff in the UK and other jurisdictions.
* To prepare plans, budgets and reports, as required.
* To develop HR procedures for staff in the UK and various international locations, liaising with external Counsel, as required.
* To manage the Performance Management process within the organisation and provide support to line managers and supervisors.
* To manage Learning and Development within the organisation and support staff team building initiatives.
* To develop and implement appropriate Occupational Health and Wellbeing initiatives within the organisation, ensuring compliance with relevant legislation.
* To support line managers and supervisors in the management of effective employee relations.
* To develop and promote initiatives to improve employee engagement and communication within the organisation.
* To manage HR projects, from the planning stage to delivery, as required.
The Senior HR Generalist will possess the following -
- Degree qualified and Professional CIPD qualification a requirement
- EMployment law experience would be advantageous
Highly experienced HR generalist with experience of working with senior management.
Knowledge of HR practices (legal, tax and social security) in different jurisdictions advantageous.
Ability to problem solve and devise workable solutions.
Numerate and accurate in the preparation of manpower and payroll budgets.
Ability to develop documentation and HR processes from scratch.
Flexible and adaptable to change in a very fast paced environment.
Ability to communicate effectively with staff at all levels within the organisation.
Ability to travel from time to time.
Competitive Base salary + Very generous Bonus and Pension offering