Forward-thinking HR Business Partner for this international business, to lead the workforce through a period of large scale change & culture change in a generalist capacity
Large, successful, international business with strong values, based in Staffordshire with multiple sites.
As HR Business Partner, you will be in a senior HR role working very closely with the Directors as well as your HR counterparts across Europe. This is a role that involves both operational HR as well as HR strategy and culture change.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the leadership team, defining the strategy for the people and culture aspects of the business plans.
- Working in line with the strategic workforce plan.
- Supporting and coaching line managers to deliver change, build capability and develop high performing teams.
- Playing a pivotal role in delivering the transformation.
- Generalist HR activities including employee relations and recruitment.
To be considered for this role you will be an experienced HR generalist and leader of change, with substantial experience of transformation. Experience of culture change is especially important as well as being able to build strong relationships with managers and the SLT and the ability to influence and challenge.
You will be solutions focused and able to work autonomously whilst also building a strong alignment to the wider HR team and the Business.
Experience within a complex, matrix business is also required.
Up to £65,000 per annum + bonus + additional bens