Were seeking an experienced HR Business Partner work with a professional division support talent management
We have a unique opportunity for an HR Business Partner to join a large organisation working with a complex workforce division. You will be working strategically with the senior leaders on all aspects of HR, Resourcing, workforce planning/strategic resource planning and engagement.
Your role will be key to the engagement with department managers leading developing workforce plans that support the delivery of service and workforce capacity.
- Engagement: ensuring the systems and processes in place to support our workforce meets their needs,
- Lead on the design and implementation of workforce initiatives both national and local
- Develop workforce plans / resource planning
- Produce and analyse workforce metrics, data and trends to drive performance improvements and monitor workforce plans, most specifically recruitment, retention and controls.
- Develop, implement and monitor workforce policies and procedures.
- Maximise the use of all workforce systems, most specifically those linked to workforce, to ensure there is sufficient support around appraisal, job planning and revalidation when accurately recording and monitoring.
- Lead on the provision of rotas
- Workforce Planning & Strategy
- Workforce Performance Indicators
- Staff Engagement to support workforce planning
- Organisational Change and new ways of working
- Leadership of workforce / resource team
- Financial controls of resourcing/temporary staffing
Were seeking a HR Business Partner with skills and experience across HR/Resourcing/Workforce planning backgrounds. You will have experience of implementing workforce initiatives and processes that transform services.
The ideal candidate will have expertise and experience of leading and managing in a complex organisation and be open to learning new ways of working. You will need to have confidence in working with multiple terms and conditions, keeping pace with best practice and developing new ways to support this staff groups.
- MCIPD / Level 7 Post Grad Diploma / Masters
- Experienced in Partnering Managers/Directors on Workforce planning / strategic resourcing
- Experience Leading programmes to attract, recruit and retain skilled workforce
- Experience of partnering with unions and leaders
- Ability to use workforce information & data to influence performance, workforce plan, and business cases to make change.
- Team leadership skills
A permanent opportunity with a broad range of benefits including excellent holiday and pension scheme
Whilst this is a full time role - there is potential for a flexible working arrangements / part time considered
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.