As a Senior HR Advisor, you will be responsible for delivery of a full range of human resource services. One of your main goals is advising both employers and employees, recruiting new staff and supporting the wider People Team.
An independent hospitality business.
- Knowledge of relevant HR policies and procedures
- Knowledge of the best practice on recruitment and selection
- Experience in interpreting, advising and implementing such agreements and procedures
- Ability to use a HR information system including, accessing, inputting, and compiling data
- The verbal communication skills to communicate with a diverse client group
- The written communication skills to produce succinct correspondence and reports
- The ability to research, analyse and reason logically within tight and conflicting time frames
- Experience in leading and working effectively in teams
- Experience in supervising staff and assuming responsibility for workload allocation
- Ability to identify development needs
- An experienced HR Advisor with examples of complex case management
- Ability to lead a team of Advisors in the HR Managers absence
- Can do attitude and willingness to get involved in wider business projects
Competitive salary, benefits and potential study support