As a member of the HR team you will provide a comprehensive HR service to external client. Many of the clients have overseas parent companies or subsidiaries and therefore you will have exciting opportunities to learn and advise on broader international HR matter.
Business consultancy based in the UK with international clients.
- Delivering a wide range of HR advisory solutions to clients
- Providing clients with excellent quality HR advice and guidance, which is compliant with UK law, legislation and best practice
- Managing a portfolio of clients across a diverse range of market sectors
- Ensure all client activity is clearly and fully documented
- Support international clients moving into the UK market
- Experience either in-house or within a consultancy environment
- You will be able to demonstrate a great track record in a HR generalist position, showing a wide range of practical HR skills
- You will be looking for a new challenge in which to grow your career
- Good organisation, multi-tasking and prioritisation skills
- Clear and articulate communication skills, both written and verbal
- Resilient personality and confident communicator
Competitive salary and career growth