AGI Talent Acquisition Specialist
Level of role AG Level 2
Department AG Intelligent Delivery
Reporting Line AG Integrate Manager
Location Leeds or Manchester (with regular travel to all offices)
At Addleshaw Goddard we not only provide technical excellence and experience but, crucially, demonstrate real insight into our clients and what really matters to them. A natural choice for FTSE100 clients and for the best talent, our people fulfil their potential in an environment where they are developed and valued. We put ourselves in our clients' shoes, as part of a team of effective business people as well as efficient lawyers.
We currently operate eight offices across the UK, the Middle East and Asia; with more than 180 Partners and over 1,400 staff worldwide. The firm's revenue for the year end April 2016 was £201.8m up from £192.4m the previous year.
AG Integrate is an integral part of Addleshaw Goddard (AG). It is a pool of self-employed lawyers ("consultants") who work directly for clients or as part of an AG team, to provide a skills and resource boost just when it's needed. The purpose of our team is to provide a pool of high quality, self-employed lawyers who are available as a flexible legal resource to meet the needs of our clients and AG. Our consultants can be placed on assignment with AG to assist with workflow and transaction peaks or to backfill roles where employed fee earners are on a client secondment and also directly to support our client.
Purpose of the Role
This role provides comprehensive talent resourcing support for the AG Integrate Managers.
This role will support the management of the operational delivery of our interim and consultancy fee earner recruitment for our clients' and internal resourcing needs for our key sectors. You will be responsible for sourcing for the day-to-day interim and consultancy recruitment requirements of the business. Regular travel to the other UK offices as required.
You will be responsible for managing a number of resourcing administration processes for AG Integrate. Ideally you will have experience of working in legal recruitment or professional services.
- Oversee the application process for all candidates via the firm's on-line portal and ensuring correct administrative procedures are followed and regularly updated
- Take ownership of screening initial applications including liaising with candidates directly
- Identify, attract and shortlist candidates for the recruitment process to fulfil the requirements of the client brief
- Proactively and consistently strive to identify new candidate and client opportunities
- Work with the AG Integrate Managers to ensure that the Consultant availability and CRM system is kept up to date
- Be a brand ambassador for AG Integrate and ensure our Consultants have the best candidate experience.
- Assist in the administration of gathering feedback from AG Integrate consultants, clients and Partners post assignment
Knowledge, skills and experienced required (bespoke to role)
- Highly computer literate including confidence with MS Word, Excel and database management
- Able to interact professionally and credibly with candidates, internal and external clients
- Previous candidate attraction experience gained within a busy office environment, preferably in a professional services or similar organisation or within the recruitment sector
- An ability to problem solve, willingness to get involved and show initiative
Expectations This role profile should be read in conjunction with the Expectations for AG Level 2.