Reward Analyst (Compensation) EMEAR
- Epson Europe BV
- Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
- Competitive Salary plus benefits
- Job Level
- Technology / Consumer Electronics
- Contract type
Experienced European Reward Analyst to join an HR team with a cross-EMEA client base
Epson is a global imaging and innovation leader that is dedicated to exceeding the vision of customers worldwide through its compact, energy-saving, high-precision technologies. We offer an extensive array of award-winning products across the world ranging from printers and 3LCD projectors for business and the home, to electronic and crystal devices.
We are seeking to recruit a Reward Analyst to be a key member of the HR Specialist team. The role will support the Compensation Manager in delivering a competitive compensation offering to all Epson EMEAR employees, supporting the annual compensation cycles, including bonus pay management, annual salary review process and other compensation design and development projects. The successful candidate will also work closely with our Reward (Benefits) team using their cross-functional knowledge to support them when required.
This role is based out of our offices at Westside, Hemel Hempstead, Herts.
- Supporting the delivery of the EMEAR annual pay review cycle and year - end bonus processes. Including; providing project management support for the end to end pay review process, researching and gathering external and internal market data, providing data analysis support to the Compensation Manager, tracking activities and decisions, liaising with key stakeholders to ensure milestones are met and all is on track, ensuring all salary review changes are correctly reflected in the HRIS
- Supporting the Reward Team in the key activities required to provide market competitive reward data and data analysis to support proposals and recommendations
- Providing support within key compensation activities including policy and process changes, data validation exercises, reward system developments, cyclical workstreams, such as pay gap analysis and reporting and compensation competitive analysis
- Supporting the fulfilment of job pricing requests across EMEAR in line with SLA's and accurately
- Reviewing the compensation benchmarking data in our HRIS (Success Factors) to identify inaccuracies
- Providing ad-hoc support to the Benefits team in the auditing of benefits, benefit renewals and arrangement of new benefits across countries in Europe, Middle East and Africa
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working in an HR environment, ideally within a Reward Analyst role, or, as a minimum, a generalist with exposure to how data driven pay decisions are made and annual pay review processes
- Highly analytical, data driven and worked within a role where you have drawn conclusions or made recommendations based on data insights
- Excellent planning and organising skills, with experience of project management or providing support to keep a critical project on track and delivered on time
- Experience of working in a complex or matrix organisation EMEA or Europe is highly desirable
- Advanced MS Excel skills are essential to produce multiple data reports and create scenario modelling for forecasting
- MS Word and advanced Power point skills
- Graduate or CIPD Level 5 qualified
- Excellent verbal communication skills to communicate across cultures where English may not be the first language
- Self-motivated and able to self-manage to deliver to timescales with the confidence to escalate issues and/or solutions that would prevent these deadlines being met
- Logical, numerate, meticulous, with a high level of attention to detail
- Pragmatic, resilient and conscientious
Epson makes products for a wide range of customers and we are committed to having a diverse workforce. We offer a competitive salary and with an outstanding suite of benefits. Colleagues based in our offices at Westside, Hemel Hempstead work in an excellent waterside location with close proximity to Apsley train station, onsite parking and a subsidised restaurant.