- Uttoxeter, Staffordshire
- £22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
- HR Operations
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Engineering / Manufacturing
- Contract type
HR Coordinator - temp to perm
Your new company
My client are one of the UK's largest manufacturing businesses with a Head Office in Uttoxeter are now looking to hire a HR Coordinator for an initial interim contract, with the possibly of becoming permanent.
Your new role
Reporting into a HR Business Partner the role will involve supporting the employee relations team to ensure a consistently high level HR delivery to all business units.
Your responsibilities as a HR Coordinator:
- Processing contract change paperwork including management of HR database and liaising with payroll to ensure that payroll cut off deadlines are met
- Processing leavers
- Processing reference requests for ex-employees
- Create SLAs with business units e.g. contract change paperwork
- Start-up weekly KPI reports and deliver these to the employee relations team in line with weekly management meeting expectations including absence levels, absence reasons, lateness, overview of return to work meetings completed and leavers summary including reasons
- Start-up Group HR monthly reporting template including an absence summary by business unit, disciplinary overview, grievance update, investigation summary and an attrition summary
- Managing the probation review process including sending reminders to Line Managers and creating probation pass letters - Maintaining a supportive role within the HR Team to assist with general requirements and attend meetings as required with HR Advisors
- Support projects within the wider HR Team as required
What you'll need to succeed
The successful HR Coordinator will require proven experience and familiarity of a HR information system alongside working knowledge of Microsoft office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel. This role will involve liaising with a wide variety of stakeholders and therefore excellent communication skills will be essential supported by previous experience working in a professional confidential environment.
Due to the high volume of reporting involved in this role we are looking for an analytical individual who has high attention to detail and accuracy. Good organisation and time management will be required based on the deliverables and time frames involved.
What you'll get in return
The role offers a salary of c£22,000-£25,000 dependant on experience paid as an hourly rate and an immediate start is available for the right candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.