Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Page Group
- City of London, London
- £40000 - £50000 per annum
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Information Technology
- Contract type
Michael Page HR are looking for a Talent Acquistion Specialist are leading tech start up based in the City of London.
A leading tech start up based in the City of London.
This is a critical role for us: hiring is one of the most important things we do. This person will be representing H4 externally and have a large influence on our reputation internationally.
We have a great team and intend to keep improving, so we look to hire from just a small set of people who are outstanding at what they do. This person needs to be able to recognize what"great" looks like, and to be able to tailor their approach to dealing with high end candidates.
The ideal candidate will be able to own the whole recruitment process from defining hiring needs (with hiring managers) through to negotiation and completion of hires. The candidate will work closely with our London-based People Team and the senior management team in London.
A real "people person"
○ Natural intuition for what a "great" candidate looks like
○ Strong at building rapport and great relationships with prospective hires and able
to connect and build trust with the whole variety of personality types
● Shares our values
○ Honesty, fairness, respect, no BS, fun, team ethic, eccentricity
○ Optimistic about people and human nature
● Loves technology
○ Has genuine interest in all things tech and can display well rounded knowledge of
● A great communicator
○ Can tell the H4 story in a way that somebody would want to hear!
○ Can get to the bottom of what candidates care about and help find a way to get to
what they want. Has the commercial sense to think on their feet in such
discussions without needing regular input from the business team
○ Can give feedback to candidates in a fair and positive manner
● Strong literacy
○ Need to be able to communicate with candidates of various backgrounds and
seniority levels in a persuasive and interesting way
● In control, well organized and effective
○ Can keep on top of a variety of simultaneous processes and conversations and
keep things moving forward quickly
○ Can productively engage others to deliver into a great candidate experience and
efficient hiring process - knows when to chase, when to update, when to give
guidance or advice, and when to let things play out naturally
● A bit of a hunter
○ Should enjoy looking for "gems" and, once found, not giving up until we have got
them into the team
£50,000 - £60,000