HR Operations Manager (German Speaking) - Watford - £50-70,000 plus bens
Are you a fluent German Speaking HR Operations Manager?
Our client is a commercial organisation that needs the above to create and maintain efficient operations across the European region. The role will be the first point of contact and will be expected to manage a business orientated, operational HR function, driving and implementing process improvements as well as managing and developing a team of HR Advisors. The role will be responsible for looking after ER issues from across Europe.
You will be responsible for:-
- Evaluating the overall effectiveness of the European HR Operations/Shared Service function
- Responsibility for the management and delivery of day to day HR operations
- Overseeing employee related systems - HRIS, Appraisals, Engagement Survey
- Lead on acquisitions as and when appropriate
- Lead negotiations with the Works Council
- Analyse metrics
- Partner with the client facing teams
The following is essential:-
- Fluent German
- Extensive HR Generalist experience developed within multinational organisation
- Working knowledge of different HR systems
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Strong sense of urgency, self motivation and flexibility
- Ability to multi-task in a very fast paced environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.