HR Assistant, HR Administrator, HR Coordinator, HR Generalist, Human Resources, Part-time
Your new company
A national charity and not-for-profit organisation supporting people with autism, mental health challenges,learning disabilities and complex needs is looking for a Part-time (22.5hrs) Human Resources Coordinator to join their team in St. Albans for a 12 months assignment.
Your new role
The main purpose of the role is to provide HR administration, support, advice and guidance to colleagues and managers across the charity. Deal with general HR and queries on employment matters including health, sickness and other absences, training, performance, conduct, grievances. Assist in the recruitment, selection and on boarding of new colleagues. Coordinate and organise mandatory training as well as ensure that the HR system and HR records are maintained and updated.
What you'll need to succeed
- At least one year of previous experience within HR environment
- Generalist HR knowledge at assistant level (providing assistance with recruitment, disciplinaries, grievances, and sickness absence)
- Previous experience of social care/not for profit or public sector is desirable
- HR qualification, CIPD Level 3 or Diploma in HR
- Valid Driving Licence and ability to travel to meetings outside the region
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.