HR Business Partner
- Page Group
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Engineering / Manufacturing
- Contract type
To build positive, pro-active relationships with managers across the business and work with them to deliver the plans and priorities within their business area. Ensure HR Operational activities are effectively deployed and managed.
Large blue collar unionised organisation
As HR Business Partner you will be:
- Responsible for the delivery of all HR activities to a specified client group (recruitment, on-boarding, training, employee relations activity with a particular focus on performance management, disciplinary and absence management) providing a results orientated, responsive and professional HR service for c500 employees within the manufacturing function.
- Be an integral part of the functional leadership team by providing support, guidance and direction in matters associated to HR operations, best practice, employment law and HR strategy.
- Partners with the functional leadership team to ensure a balanced, proactive and challenged approach is taken to achieve business area HR KPI's.
- Provide coaching and support to managers to increase individual HR expertise, including local and global policy, procedures, legislation and systems.
- Acts as a champion and change agent ensuring practice is relevant, up to date and consistent.
- Support Senior HR Business Partner to delivery key projects.
You will have:
- Experience of delivering people results in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Hands on experience of working in a unionised environment.
- Understanding of working within a safety critical environment.
- Broad HR generalist experience.
- Up to date knowledge of UK employment legislation.
- Good awareness of current health and safety legislation.
- Worked in a results orientated way, with ability to manage own workload and deliver conflicting deadlines in a demanding and pressured environment.