ER Business Partner - Leading Medical Organisation
The Employee Relations Business Partners are responsible for all day to day Employee Relations activity across their respective geographical cluster (North, Central, South) , ensuring that we have the right conditions in place to enable us to create a working environment where people can perform at their best.
My client are a private medical organisation with hospitals up and down the country, employing over 3500 people and turn over more than £500,000,000 per annum.
- Implement the Employee Relations strategy in order to drive a positive employee relations culture.
- Assist in the development of all employment policies and employment contracts, ensuring they are legally compliant and relevant in today's context, whilst driving the culture and values of our business.
- Produce and analyse MI to identify trends in your cluster and establish appropriate plans of action to address these.
- Work with LHCs, Heads of People and managers to effectively deal with employee issues, policy development and interpretation, investigations and compliance, leveraging support from our centres of excellence and shared services.
- Build ER capability across your cluster by highlighting any potential people risks, themes or legal risks and changes in employment law that may impact policies & procedures now and in the future
- Experience of conducting complex investigations and managing significant employee relations challenges in complex organisations.
- Experience of implementing Employee Relations strategy to drive business performance.
- Solid understanding of UK employment legislation.
- Analytical with experience of analysing trends, developing insight to drive strategic decision making.
- Highly commercial able to engage in business development discussions with significant credibility.
- Proven ability to build strong partnerships and work collaboratively with Leaders at all levels.
- High levels of trust, humility and integrity to act as the conscious of the business.
- Flexible salary depending on experience