Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Page Group
- Windsor, Berkshire
- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Pharma / Scientific
- Contract type
As the Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for the end to end recruitment process for 30+ vacancies across multiple sites around the UK.
You will also work alongside the Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to develop best practices and identify opportunities, issues, strategies and trends.
The client is an internationally renowned pharmaceuticals business.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist you shall:
- Manage the recruitment for all UK vacancies for Head Office and all Centres across the UK.
- Maximise and manage direct sourcing and selection.
- Source and evaluate candidates directly through LinkedIn and networking for presentation to hiring managers.
- Partner with HR Operations to ensure effective on-boarding.
- Oversee and maintain the UK careers page and other recruitment platforms.
- Attend Career Fairs/Networking Events/Partner with Colleges and Universities across the UK.
The successful candidate must have:
- Demonstrable experience working as a hands-on In-House recruiter.
- Experience and capability of working on 30+ multi-functional vacancies at any given time
- Full end to end recruitment responsibilities from advertising vacancy, sourcing, arranging interviews, assisting with conducting interviews, interview follow up and candidate offers/rejections.
- Proven direct candidate sourcing expertise using LinkedIn and other social media platforms.
A very competitive salary as well as a plethora of other fantastic benefits.