This is initially a 6 month role based in Billingham
Global engineering organisation.
1. Coach and support line managers with dealing with employee relations cases from managing sickness, grievances, investigations and disciplinaries.
2. Lead on employee relations cases to ensure managers are adhering to the polices/taking their advice/guidance.
3. Review on a daily/weekly/quarterly employee relation cases, providing practical solutions/interventions to manage these cases.
4. Producing MI for your respective client group, reviewing trends and analysis and suggest/implement interventions.
5. Support your client area in reducing the number of cases, in line with our KPIs.
Resilient nature and confidence to provide challenge to, and accept challenge from, senior staff Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to quickly build effective, collaborative relationships with HR and other colleagues across the business. Able to quickly learn, absorb and retain information and understand the business environment. Sound knowledge and practical application of current UK employment law, procedures and processes. Chartered MCIPD or Graduate CIPD (or equivalent) with post qualification generalist experience in the private sector, preferably in a consulting environment Previous experience in a similar HR role is essential. Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team as required
£28,000 - £32,000 + benefits
Opportunity to work flexibly if required
You must be able to start in the next 4 weeks.