Business Support Assistant
An exciting new job opportunity to work as a Business Support Assistant in Suffolk.
Your new company
An exciting new job opportunity for a Business Support Assistant to work within an expanding construction and utilities organisation in Suffolk.
Your new role
Within this role you will be responsible for a wide variety of duties, including but not limited to:
- General office administration and assisting with raising invoices
- Being a point of contact within the office (telephone, email and post)
- Liaising with suppliers and placing orders
- Liaising with staff across multiple sites
- Coordinating with clients and managing workloads
- Arranging, booking and coordinating training
- Diary management
- Supporting the senior management team as required
- Other ad hoc administrative tasks as required
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will come from an administrative background with experience working on Microsoft Word and Excel. They will also be able to work under their own initiative and will have a pro-active attitude towards their work load. They will be happy to assist team members with their duties when required and due to the location and requirements of the role, the ideal candidate will drive. Whilst a background in construction is not required, this is desirable.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive 21 days holiday plus bank holidays, auto enrolment pension and an annual company-wide discretionary bonus based on company performance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.