HR Operations Advisor (Italian/Spanish speaking)
HR Advisor (Italian/Spanish speaking)
£30,000 - £35,000
City of London
12 Month FTC
I am currently recruiting for a HR Advisor who can speak an additional European Language, for a 12 month fixed term contract for a global investment bank in the City of London. This exciting opportunity involves working with Senior Management and Head Office to define and implement the HR Strategy for the firm.
Take ownership for the investigation and resolution of complex customer escalations/complaints.
Advise line managers on policy and procedure escalating where appropriate to the HRBP or HR Ops Manager.
Administration of the end to end HR employee lifecycle processes including but not limited to Offer Management, Pre-employment screening, on-boarding, HR Letters, Data Entry Transactions into HR42/Workday/Success Factors or other business systems, payroll instructions, etc.
Data maintenance in relation to all employee information.
Manage reporting of issues, including the pre-employment screening processes with the vendor and ensuring HR invoices are processed timely and accurately.
Ensure appropriate internal procedures and controls are in line with best practice HR.
* Worked within a HR Operations/Shared Service environment Preferred:
* Worked within an administration services team previously
Skills and experience:
* Full understanding and processing of all employee lifecycle processes
* Additional European Language (preferably Italian/Spanish)
* Experience of being the first point of contact for all employee queries
* Experience of working with Workday
* Experience of reviewing and improving processes
* Studying and working towards CIPD Personal requirements:
* Excellent communication skills
* Results driven, with a strong sense of accountability
* A proactive, motivated approach.
* The ability to operate with urgency and prioritise work accordingly
* Strong decision making skills, the ability to demonstrate sound judgement
* A structured and logical approach to work
* A creative and innovative approach to work
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* The ability to manage large workloads and tight deadlines