Learning & Development Business Partner
Part of the Emirates Group and employing over 100,000 people worldwide, dnata has made a truly global impact on cargo handling, inflight catering, B2B and B2C travel reaching $3billion turnover and £40million profit across all group companies
With an acquisition strategy designed to create a broad travel offering, spanning every conceivable package, traveller or business, our UK and European travel portfolio has expanded to include the likes of Travel Republic, Emirates Holidays, Travelbag, Netflights and many more.
We’ve received wide-spread recognition – including, in 2017 alone – winning Best Consolidator, Long Haul Operator and Trade Friendly Brand at the Globe Travel Awards, Best Supplier Sales Team at Travel Bulletin Star Awards, Best Worldwide Tour operator at the Northern Ireland Travel and Tourism Awards and Tour Operator: Australasia & the Far East, at the Travel Agents Choice Awards.
We are now recruiting for a People Development Business Partner who will deliver best in class talent development and more generic development solutions across dnata’s multi sites to ensure both the short and long term success of individuals and groups of individuals alike. You will be positively contributing to the identification and management of a talent development pipeline in line with the organisational growth strategy.
Business Partnering: Conduct regular needs analysis with business stakeholders to benchmark current leadership capability and identify the future development need for all leadership groups from Team Leaders to more senior teams. Build strong and positive relationships to ensure that a strong sense of trust prevails and therefore engagement with all development activity. Be a source of ad hoc support to all business areas via coaching/mentoring or otherwise. Make recommendations for prioritisation based on the most urgent development need.
Coursework: Design and deliver blended Leadership Development programmes that support the identified learning need. Tailor all development solutions as required whilst taking advantage of all internal and external support resources.
Pro-actively manage a Learning Management System to ensure the most up to date knowledge resources are always available. Keep accurate learning records to demonstrate business wide engagement.
Positively contribute to the creation of an e-learning culture by:
- Creating engaging e-learning solutions
- Discuss future learning titles with business stakeholders
- Report on e-learning completion.
Implement clear feedback and evaluation processes to measure the effectiveness of learning and use the analysis outcomes to drive future programmes.
Liaise with third party learning providers as required.
Ensure every new starter receives a quality induction experience and consistency is achieved between brands. Make recommendations for future process improvements.
Support the implementation and delivery of apprenticeship programmes at all levels in co-ordination with local colleges/learning providers. Implement appropriate internal processes to ensure smooth running of all programmes and all relevant apprenticeship legislative requirements are met.
- Capable and confident learning provider, able to deliver a wide variety of leadership development learning programmes
- Extensive experience of designing classroom sessions and e-learning modules, preferably on Captivate or Articulate
- Experience with the new Apprenticeship standards
- Experience in delivering successful outcomes from a sometimes ambiguous brief
- Experience with coaching and mentoring in a high performance environment
- Knowledge and experience of working with the recent Apprenticeship legislative changes and resulting programmes
- Strong relationship builder
- Able to look across the business and make sound recommendations for prioritisation
- Able to work with competency frameworks and relevant talent development frameworks
- Ability to engage and drive positive results through people
- People oriented and positive in outlook
Our employees enjoy many benefits including life assurance, pension scheme, travel discounts, industry/social events, child care voucher scheme and discounted gym membership.