I am recruiting for a HR Advisor for a Large Distribution organisation.
This role will be fully accountable for the provision of the full employee life cycle and ensure that the HR function supports the business through delivery of an effective positive employee relations environment.
- Provision of effective HR advice and guidance to support to key internal customers
- Support HR initiatives, to include; Engagement Surveys and Performance Management Training
- Coach line managers to adopt a self-service functionality and manage their own teams independently using relevant technology
- Interpret and research employment law and HR best practice to ensure advice and guidance is both accurate and up to date
- Prepares periodic MI reports, statistics and trends analysis for management, as necessary or requested
- Provision of effective succession planning mechanism through local manpower planning
Key skills and experience required;
- Experience of working in a fast paced, rapidly changing and challenging environment.
- Proven track record of providing legally compliant operational HR support in a medium/large sized organisation
- Able to evidence experience of handling sensitive and confidential information successfully.
- Proven ability of positive and constructive relationship management at various levels.
- Experience of dealing with complex Employee Relations cases
- Experience of recruiting at all levels