- Frazer Jones
- City of London, London
- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- LVA 1128382
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Contract type
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000
Sector: Law Firm
Our award-winning client is a globally recognised law firm that have embedded their reputation as one of the most reputable law firms in the UK. Culture can be described as the perfect blend of collaboration and helping others succeed.
This is a perfect opportunity for a candidate that has worked in a similar position with a professional service background that wants to progress to an Advisor in 12 months. You will work as an integral part of the recruitment team on all aspects of recruitment administration, take an active part in all legal administration and PA recruitment and support the Head of Recruitment on partner recruitment activities.
- Accurately updating, maintaining, and reviewing MI data from our applicant tracking system (ATS) including creating new vacancies on the system, managing candidates through the recruitment process, closing the roles once the jobs are filled
- Processing applications via the ATS and sharing with hiring managers to ensure compliance of data from a GDPR perspective
- Liaising with all hiring managers and partners stakeholders, candidates and recruitment agents, to arrange interviews and assessment centres, including booking meeting rooms and relevant venues for interviews
The role comes with great benefits and lots of flexibility. The salary is £28,000 - £35,000 depending on level of experience that you bring to the team, in addition you will be entitled to private healthcare/dental insurance and performance related bonus.
Our client is looking to hold initial meetings with suitable candidates the week commencing 7th October - if you are interested and want to find out more about this fantastic opportunity please send your cv through Luke van Rooyen - firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.