Senior Reward Specialist
A leading FTSE 250 business is looking for a Senior Reward Specialist to join their wider Human Resources and Personnel team
A leading FTSE 250 business
Senior Reward Specialist in London:
Global role reporting directly to the CHRO supporting all Reward activity working closely with country based HR Managers and the HR leadership team.
The role holder will develop and implement processes, programs and tools that support the business in maintaining market competitiveness and will lead the annual Benchmarking activity. They will analyse, review and provide recommendations on changes to compensation and benefits to the CHRO. They will also closely support the CHRO in providing accurate, well researched material and recommendations to the Remuneration Committee including share based remuneration.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Reward Analyst:
- Partner the HR community globally to deliver the Reward and HR strategy
- Develop and implement processes, programs and tools that support the business in maintaining market competitiveness
- Lead the annual Benchmarking activity, analyze, review and provide recommendations on changes to compensation and benefits to the CHRO
- Maintain databases, develop and manage a simple suite of analytics to support Reward & HR team members on reward matters
- Own the participation and completion of all salary surveys and engage with industry and professional peers in order to gain greater market insight
- Monitor pay plans and practices to make sure that they remain competitive to internal and external markets
- Analyse the data to support business growth and targeted Reward investments
- Perform regular and ad-hoc market pricing exercises
- Ensure compensation and benefits standards comply with company policies and/or other regulations or legislation. Stay current on compensation laws and regulations in order to ensure Company compliance
- Participate in salary budget planning
- Coordinate communication of compensation and benefits information to employees and HR
- Provide on-going and ad hoc analysis of pay projects
- Help prepare government filings, plan audits, or other tax-reporting requirements
- Ensure compliance with Data Privacy and Protection Guidelines
- Support annual compensation processes such as merit review, bonus planning, salary surveys
Experience for the Senior Reward Specialist:
- Reward experiences in a global corporate environment supporting complex compensation analytics and processes
- Proven ability to analyze complex information and data and communicate findings clearly and effectively.
- Strong technical skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) required; good familiarity with HRIS such as Success Factors or Workday.
- Ability to network internally and externally in order to understand trends, themes, issues to be addressed and best practice