HR Director - Jersey
- Oakleaf Partnership
- £90000 - £120000 per annum
- HR Director
- Job Level
- Director / Head / VP
- Contract type
Oakleaf Partnership are recruiting a superb HR Director opportunity for our Jersey based professional services firm.
This role will lead the embedding of the firm's culture, facilitating the development of high performing teams and build a culture of coaching and growing their people.
Key responsibilities include:
* Lead the HR team
* Develop and deliver a People and Culture strategy aligned to the Groups overall strategy and purpose
* Develop the firms employer value proposition to position and brand
* Embed the Groups Career Development Framework to create clear and compelling career pathways; culturally aligned selection methodologies
* Build a robust learning pathway to support the career development framework (including a Core Skills Programme)
* Embed the succession and talent frameworks into the everyday language of the people managers
* Build the coaching capability of people managers
* Coach and support managers and teams to build collaboration
* Deliver on best in class HR benefits and services
As the successful candidate, you will be able to demonstrate:
* A strong HR Generalist background
* Strong experience in L&D, coaching and leadership development
* Senior HR experience gained in a law firm
Competitive salary and benefits and potential for relocation.