Resourcing Advisor, HR - Glasgow or Edinburgh
Purpose of role
Reporting to the Resourcing Manager this role will work closely with key stakeholders across the Glasgow, Edinburgh and Aberdeen offices on all aspects of experienced hire recruitment. The main focus will be to deliver an effective and efficient end-to-end recruitment service, with a strong emphasis on direct sourcing.
- Take ownership for managing the end-to-end recruitment process for both business services and fee earner needs, including writing job descriptions, screening CVs, creating shortlists, conducting interviews and managing the offer process with hiring managers/Partners
- Work closely and consultatively with hiring managers and Partners in providing advice and guidance on recruitment process and sourcing strategies
- Proactive use of direct sourcing methods including employee referrals, LinkedIn, job boards and talent pools and shares knowledge of sourcing techniques across the team
- Building a candidate pipeline for immediate recruitment requirements and for future needs
- Manage third party relationships and agency PSL, regularly monitoring service levels
- Accurately maintain the document management system and ATS
- Provide a first class candidate and client experience throughout the recruitment process
- Continually work to improve processes and follow best practice
- Work with the wider HR team day to day and on specific HR and recruitment projects
- Provide accurate reporting to senior leadership team in a timely and efficient manner
Required experience, skills and attributes
- Full 360 recruitment process experience (job posting, shortlisting, initial screening, arranging interviews etc.)
- Experience of using social media tools to develop an employer brand and source candidates direct
- Strong interviewing capabilities
- Excellent communicator at a variety of management levels
- Ability to develop good working relationships candidates and colleagues of all levels
- Ability to multi task and work at pace, ensuring deadlines are met
- Ability to adapt to change and a dynamic environment
- Enthusiastic, proactiveand flexible approach to work
- Ability to take direction, work independently and as part of a team
- Committed and flexible approach to work
- Detail orientated with excellent organisational and administration skills
- A confident networker, attending relevant forums and events – keeping abreast of market trends
- Understanding of legislation relevant to recruitment
- As part of the team, continue to develop our D&I recruitment strategy
- Experience of recruiting in a professional services environment is desirable
- A mix of in-house and agency experience also desirable, but open to either route.
We are a truly global law firm and as such, always welcome hearing from those with foreign language capabilities.
Dentons is the world's largest law firm, delivering quality and value to clients around the globe. Dentons is a leader on the Acritas Global Elite Brand Index, a BTI Client Service 30 Award winner and recognized by prominent business and legal publications for its innovations in client service, including founding Nextlaw Labs and the Nextlaw Global Referral Network. Dentons' polycentric approach and world-class talent challenge the status quo to advance client interests in the communities in which we live and work. www.dentons.com.
Dentons is committed to providing equal opportunities for all and encouraging diversity. This is right for our staff and for our business.
Our promotion of diversity helps us achieve our aims: by creating and maintaining a firm-wide culture of inclusion, the unique talents and potential of all our workforce can be recognised, encouraged and supported.
Diversity and Inclusion are becoming increasingly important to our clients and many now seek appropriate assurance that we match their own corporate aspirations in this regard.
We are proud that in the Firm's most recent staff engagement survey 78% of respondents felt that we have an inclusive culture which respects individual differences and that everyone is given equal opportunities for career development.
Dentons is committed to providing equal opportunities for all. If, as a result of a disability, you believe that there are aspects of the recruitment process or job that you would find more difficult than a non-disabled person, please tell us as soon as possible. We will then be able to discuss with you any reasonable adjustments that could be made to the recruitment process or the job itself.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply directly via our careers page, but if you have any questions beforehand please contact firstname.lastname@example.org – Enquiries only please, we cannot accept applications via email.
Please note that we will not accept unsolicited CV's sent to the business, nor will we accept any associated terms of business.