Talent Acquisition Manager- Digital Marketing- Online Media
Are you a progressive recruiter who thrives in busy creative environment?
Handle are working with a leading online media company and we're looking for a forward thinking, high calibre Talent Acquisition Partner, who will join the TA team to focus on attracting top talent across creative.
This is a full 360 degree recruitment role where you will manage the full life cycle at all levels across a wide range of digital marketing roles (SEO, CRO etc) from entry level to c-suite. Working as an individual contributor, this role requires strong partnership experience and a really proactive, positive approach.
As well as operationally recruiting you will also act as a real business partner, working proactively to develop a talent pool and employment brand to ensure the business is attracting top talent. There will be lots of opportunity to be involved in project work, events and employer branding etc.
Through active networking, you'll build quality relationships with stakeholders across the business, external agencies and candidates alike.
Who is the ideal candidate?
- You'll have in-house digital marketing recruitment experience and have worked a full 360 recruitment role, and also worked more strategically, having input or managing project work.
- Proactive and forward thinking as well as being open to exploring new and creative ways to source candidates
- You'll have strong communication and relationship building skills within creative industries and be able to effectively influence key stakeholders
- Ideally with have an existing network across the digital marketing talent space.
- You will have extensive stakeholder management experience, as well as wider project work around employer brand etc.
Get in touch if this is starting to sound like you!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.