Learning & Development Advisor - Stevenage - £40-45,000 plus benefits
Excellent opportunity for a Learning & Development Advisor to join this forever growing organisation who are at the forefront of their industry and going through an exciting period of change
Reporting into the Head of Learning & Development, you will act as a consultant and advisor to a part of the UK business on all aspects of Learning and Development, providing innovative and imaginative learning solutions that will help employees achieve their full potential and the business to achieve its goals.
- Engaging with internal stakeholders, you will be creating and commissioning formal and informal development solutions
- Providing specialist advice and guidance to employees, business customers and HR colleagues helping them to identify their development needs
- Working collaboratively with our managed service provider, trusted suppliers and internal experts to sours and deliver high quality learning solutions
- Leading strategic L&D initiatives for the UK and occasionally the international business
- Degree educated or working towards your CIPD Qualification?
- Skilled in training needs analysis, design or delivery or training?
- Experienced in training or other development exposure?
- Proactive and resilient with the initiative and real drive to achieve results?
- Thorough and well-organised with the ability to think and plan ahead?
- Able to build strong working relationships with colleagues, customers and suppliers and will be an ambassador for the L&D team and the HR function?
- Aware of your own impact on others, confident using a variety of influencing styles and be comfortable challenging others at all levels of the organisation?
What will this role offer you:-
- The opportunity to develop new skills and knowledge
- The opportunity to contribute to national and international learning initiatives
- The chance to think creatively, identify solutions
- the chance to work closely with new and evolving teams, facilitating their learning together by running bespoke workshops and learning interventions.
- A small amount of European travel is possible.
They also offer an excellent benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.