HR Team Leader
- Page Group
- Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
- £25000 - £27500 per annum
- HR Administrator
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Professional Services
- Contract type
Within this role you will manage a team of HR Administrators who carry out all HR admin related duties to do with On & Off Boarding and general HR record updates.
Global organisation with their hub based in Newcastle
Employee Services is the HR and Payroll shared services section of the HR function providing critical, continual administrative support to employees throughout their entire lifecycle; from posting job adverts like this one to attract potential candidates through to the day they leave the company and every aspect in between. Employee Services is made up of core administration teams and specialist teams who look after UK based employees.
Within this role you will manage a team of HR Administrators who carry out all HR admin related duties to do with On & Off Boarding and general HR record updates. You will ensure accurate and timely delivery of all HR related service against the defined agreed service measures whilst also providing day to day support and workload prioritisation to team members and by doing this you will support the HR Leadership Team to achieve their strategic goals and objectives. You'll also build great relationships across the business, enabling the continuous improvement of all HR Operational activities and processes.
- Managing a team of HR Administrators who carry out all HR admin related duties
- Conducting both regular PDR's and mid/end of year reviews and objective setting is carried out.
- Driving effective working of HR / Payroll Operational teams
- Building an effective team who work collaboratively to ensure seamless transactional service delivery;
- Managing team service requests and ensure effective resolution is carried out every time within Service Level Agreements;
- Being the first point of contact for relevant service line escalations; investigating and resolving in line with escalations process;
- Effective people management; including performance and absence management as well as investigations of any conduct issues
To be successful within this role you will have:
Proven managerial experience within a HR transactional shared service environment.
The ability to demonstrate a track record in setting up and running efficient transactions and processes.
Previous experience of being able to manage in a team environment.
Knowledge of HRIS / Payroll experience.
Previous experience of Oracle HR systems.
An understanding of relevant general HR & Working Rule Agreement legislations.
The ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
The know-how to solve problems and make timely and informed decisions.
Opportunity to work in a progressive organisation leading a key element of the operation.
Development is ongoing and you will attract a competitive salary and benefits.