BRE is a world leading, multi-disciplinary, building science centre with a mission to improve buildings and infrastructure, through research and knowledge generation. We use our cutting-edge research to develop a range of products, services, standards and qualifications that are used around the world to bring about positive change in the built environment.
This role is accountable for managing all aspects of the HR technologies, data, reporting and analytics. It will ensure that the HR team provide meaningful reporting and data insights, protects the data integrity of our HR data and systems and ensures that the development of our HR technologies both support and drive the objectives of the HR team and wider business.
- Develops a technology / system roadmap for the HR team which will deliver a great employee experience
- Systems administrator for all HR systems
- Owner of the YourBenefits portal and the development of this, including the ongoing communications and functionality of the portal
- Ensure the appropriate integration of all HR systems and data, working with the IT and Digital Products teams as appropriate
- Development of Agresso in line with business and HR needs
- Systems development of the PDR system (Cornerstone) and reporting
- Development, testing and implementation of all systems changes across HR technologies
HR Reporting & Analytics
- Owner of the HR data/dashboard and our agreed HR KPI’s / metrics, working with various stakeholders to ensure that these are delivered in a timely way
- Work with the Finance team to ensure accurate SRC and headcount reporting
- Gender Pay Gap reporting and analysis
- Manage high level reporting from all HR systems and build reporting templates and tools to support the HR delivery
- Carry out training for the HR team on reporting as appropriate
- Responsible for auditing our data integrity and identifying and resolving issues with the team
- Deliver timely and accurate insights from HR reporting and data as agreed
- HR owner/representative of GDPR compliance
- Analyse existing processes and recommend / develop ways of digitising based on our systems capability
- Support the transition to ensure all data is held securely electronically.
- Project manage all systems related projects within the HR team
- Provide ad-hoc systems/data/reporting project support to the HRD and wider team as appropriate
Must have: (essential skills)
- Prior experience of Agresso HR (or similar) and Cornerstone
- Demonstrable experience of developing systems guidance and training
- Prior experience of building HR data/dashboards/metrics
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Analytical ability to both interpret and manipulate large sets of data to provide insights and reporting summaries to key stakeholders
- Proven experience of management/delivery of systems implementations and projects
- Prior experience of digitising manual HR processes
- A strong influencer and communicator with a logical and pragmatic style
- A high level of personal commitment to task completion, with the ability to prioritise
BRE is an equal opportunities employer.
While this advert may state a specific location or hours, we encourage flexibility and are happy to have a conversation on how this role could be fulfilled in a different way
To apply for this role, please click the 'apply' link on Changeboard.