- Frazer Jones
- City of London, London
- £33000 - £38000 per annum
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Professional Services
- Contract type
Our award-winning client is a globally recognised management consultancy that have embedded their reputation as one of the most reputable management consultancy firms. Culture can be described as the perfect blend of collaboration and helping others succeed.
This is a perfect opportunity for a candidate that has a previous Resource Management experience from a corporate environment, that wants to embed their career within a global leading management consultancy. You will work as a trusted adviser to team leads, partnering with consultants to resolve resourcing conflicts using analytical expertise to spot trends and potential risk areas.
- Analysing financial and resource forecasting data in order to advise on resource planning requirements and key performance trends. Reporting on this to key stakeholders
- Reviewing internal processes and tools to improve resource planning focussing on maximisation of time utilisation, streamlining client processes and operating with operational excellence.
- Advising consultants and operations team on resourcing solutions, applying a commercial lens to maximise revenue. Advising on complex/global clients.
The role comes with great benefits and lots of flexibility. The salary is £33,000 - £38,000 depending on level of experience that you bring to the team, in addition you will be entitled to private healthcare/dental insurance and performance related bonus.
If you are interested and want to find out more about this fantastic opportunity please send your cv through Luke van Rooyen - email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.