HR Business Partner
- Page Group
- £50000 - £55000 per annum
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Private Sector
- Contract type
Reporting to a Head of Department in the London HR Team, the HRBP will
partner with a specific client group in Cleveland Clinic London to provide direction and support with the
A leading private healthcare business based in Central London.
* Support, guide and challenge business leaders with their HR agenda and
* Applies understanding of the business unit to develop action plans for appropriate response
* Makes recommendations on identified opportunities for process improvement
* Reviews and analyzes human resources metrics on productivity, turnover, vacancy rates, patient
satisfaction, employee engagement, etc., to identify trends and proactively assesses the work
* HR Operations: Supports organizational change, taking a leading role with any re-organizatons
* Consults with management on complex employee relations issues and assists management with
assessment of performance deficiencies and development of plans to address issues
* Talent: Leads talent management initiatives which focus on careers branding, attracting,
recruiting and developing talent; aligns, engages, measures and rewards performance; while
controlling people costs
* Leadership & Development: Participates in leadership development and assessment process,
identification of high potentials, and succession planning efforts.
* To design, deliver and evaluate training sessions within the Cleveland Clinic London (CCL)
* BA / BSc Degree preferred but not essential
* CIPD Level 7 Qualification desirable
* Demonstrable experience of working in a complex HR function at 'Partner' level or equivalent
* Demonstrable track record of progression within the relevant HR Specialism- Reward, Talent,
L&D or HR Operations/ Employee Relations
* Demonstrable experience of managing projects and delivering successful outcomes
* Previous experience of working within private healthcare (desirable)
Complexities of Work:
* Flexibility and pragmatism and the ability to deal with ambiguity
* Demonstrable experience of developing innovative approaches to complex problems.
* Experience in designing and project managing integrated learning solutions - concepts,
principles, practice and thought leadership
* Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to present clear, well-structured
reports and briefs.
* Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal
* Must be able to work in a pressurised environment and take appropriate action.
£50,000 - 53,000 plus benefits.