Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Frazer Jones
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Engineering / Manufacturing
- Contract type
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Internal Recruiter to manage the end-to-end recruitment process for open job positions, including: working closely with HR and the hiring managers on finalizing the search profile and scope; internal and external talent identification; candidate management; providing ongoing feedback to all stakeholders; hiring talent and building our client's reputation as an 'employer of choice' as well as supporting the on-boarding process.
The Senior Internal Recruiter will need to operate within high degree of independence and professionalism as s/he will be the owner of selection and hiring procedures for both Corporate and a specialist divisional business group within the company.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support and partner with internal stakeholders to define the search profile and scope of assigned job requisitions
- Conduct internal and external talent searches for assigned job requisitions - multiple levels and functions; pro-active approach candidates who are currently not actively looking for roles
- Ensure high-quality recruitment services and successful delivery of key performance indicators, such as response times, time-to-hire, candidate satisfaction, retention rate, etc.
- Pro-actively develop talent mapping and build talent pools responding to the upcoming business talent needs
- Drive the development and optimisation of a shared, cross-business recruitment model
- Support further development of the Graduate Program by supporting sourcing and selecting talent upon need
- Support ad hoc Talent Acquisition projects e.g. talent searches outside the region, when required
Fluent in English required and in another European language is preferred
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.