Senior Manager, Remuneration
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Manager, Remuneration to be responsible for assisting with the development, management and implementation of executive remuneration programs, international mobility and reward strategies and providing functional advice across all remuneration and reward areas. The key purpose of the role is to assist with ensuring that our client has a rewards and mobility program which ensures the attraction, motivation and retention of talented executives globally.
Responsibilities will include:
Executive remuneration policies and programs
- Assistance with design and administration of all executive remuneration programs including base salary, benefits, short term incentive and long term incentive plans for the senior executive group.
- Management of the annual salary review process
- Implementation and update data in global HRMS
- Assist with the design and implementation of effective programs to attract, motivate, align and retain top talent; and drive organisation and individual performance.
- Support the integration of reward strategies and practices with other key HR initiatives including talent and performance management.
- Ensure pay programs are competitive and equitable (internally & externally) across the businesses and regions in which Amcor operates, and improve the understanding and leverage of the programs through design and communication improvements.
Equity based reward plans
- Management of the company's annual equity based reward programs - STI equity & cash, LTI
- Management of administration of annual equity awards & invitations via share plan administration provider
- Design, implement and manage the international mobility program
- Design and preparation of framework, policies, tools and processes
- Source and appoint global service providers - tax, immigration, relocation, third party data
- Work collaboratively with the Business Group Human Resources Vice Presidents and teams to ensure alignment and effective management of the international mobility programs across the business.
Group HR support
- Preparation of employment contracts and remuneration packages for senior employees
- Design and implement effective remuneration administration arrangements
- Source & maintain a global subscription with compensation data management provider
- Preparation of job evaluation remuneration data
- Preparation and data input for Remuneration Report for Annual report
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.