HR Business Partner
An experienced HR Business Partner with a background in financial services or consulting is required for a newly created role in a leading international investment advisory boutique. Reporting directly to the global COO, you will work to build a professional, global HR fucntion.
You will cover all aspects of the generalist remit covering ER, Reward, Talent etc with some support around recruitment but also work to unpick the current provision and build a value add HR function and strategy.
* Bachelor's (2.1 preferred) or Masters degree, ideally including or with additional HR qualification
* Significant relevant human resource management experience, gained within financial services or professional services
* Intellectually robust, tenacious, resilient and a good sense of humour!
* Areas of expertise may include strategic HR management, global talent management, developing people management practices and standards, fostering and building teamwork, promoting HR process improvement, building internal and external relationships, retaining employees, building diverse teams and succession planning
* Solid understanding of UK employment law and practices. Some exposure to other European and Asian employment law would be an advantage.
* A collaborative team player with experience in cultures across different time zones.