FTC HR Business Partner
An exciting job opportunity for a HR Business Partner based in Reading
Your new role
- Act as a business partner to Line Managers and Employees, providing advice and guidance on employment policy and employee relations.
- Manage employee relation cases including disciplinary, capability and grievance matters liaising with International lawyers as required.
- Work with colleagues and managers to ensure planning and execution of structural changes and work with employees affected by changes to explain rationale and reinforce the need to change.
- Assist with the development of the HR team; actively involving and coaching the team on Employee relation matters and projects.
- HR project work in conjunction with HR Director and HR Manager.
- Assist the HR team with day to day HR administration as required during peak periods or where cover is required.
- Develop core training modules and information for multiple roles within the organisation to inform and / or improve the skill level of our employees.
- Conduct training needs analysis / competency assessments to ensure that training is effectively targeted to address the skills gap between current and required skill levels.
- Deliver high quality, engaging and effective core training courses and modules to the very highest standards in formal (e.g. classroom), informal (e.g. floor-walking / 121) and on-line (e.g. e-learning through ESP Learning) settings.
- Deliver the corporate induction programme.
- Develop training course materials and other documents such as handouts, manuals and exercises.
- Develop and maintain training records within our HR database system.
- Working with HR Director, develop career paths and agreed competency framework which can be clearly communicated to staff.
- Identify additional supplementary sources of learning / external training courses / content which will support learner needs and aid both business development as well as ongoing business activity.
What you'll need to succeed
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a Business Partner capacity in a fast paced environment.
- CIPD Qualified (Level 7)
- Proven ability to manage employee relations situations independently including redundancy and TUPE.
- Strong business acumen with a high level of integrity and professionalism.
- Confident communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Competent in translating HR practice to business requirements.
- Demonstrated analytical thinking and decision making skills.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.