HR Project Manager
Global FinTech are seeking a HR Project Manager for a six month interim contract. The core focus of this role is to devise, manage and deliver projects across a range of HR topics. You will work closely with the CHRO and partner with global stakeholders including HR Business Partners and business stakeholders to share your expertise, support change initiatives, and to ensure successful delivery.
Utilising your HR experience, you will design people strategies aligned to business priorities, developing talent, and delivering business results with a lens on the employee experience. Working across a range of initiatives you will take projects from inception through to execution and transition to business as usual. A natural problem solver, you will thrive under pressure to meet demanding deadlines.
- Communicate and facilitate effectively to deliver People processes to quality and on time
- Involvement in delivering one or more People activities within a business unit or change program/project
- Deliver in challenging/ ambiguous environments whilst managing the expectations of multiple stakeholders
- Highlight any issues or concerns to People BP's, suggest resolution, and take ownership where requested
- Influence stakeholders and challenge decision making where necessary
- Proven success in leading HR projects within a dynamic environment, moving agendas forward, ideally having experience in contributing to and implementing change management strategy in local markets
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with experience presenting to senior management
- Strong global matrix/ Tech/FS background