HR Manager - Leading Public Sector Organisation
Leading a small team of HR professionals and reporting directly into the HRD, this generalist role offers a nice blend of strategic and operational requirements to support the central HR function. Based in the centre of Oxford, the HR Manager will have oversight of everything including Recruitment and Employee Relations.
Leader in public sector research. Their researchers engage with commercial, cultural and academic staff across the UK. They believe in creating a working culture that allows individuals to maximise their potential and perform to the best of their ability.
They believe diversity is one of their strengths and vital for innovative and creative thinking so pride themselves on building a diverse community that respects and celebrates everyone's contribution.
- Work closely with line managers and provide generalist HR advice on everything from recruitment, to people management and ER cases
- Oversee all recruitment aspects
- Keep up to date with policies and provide coaching on these policies to other managers within the business
- Contribute and lead on strategic development.
- Provide workplace statistics and reports surrounding the performance of the business
- Management Experience
- Substantial HR Experience working in complex organisations
- Ability to handle a large portfolio or work and delegate where necessary
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience dealing with stakeholders
- Educated to degree level or higher
- Up to £50,000