ER Team Leader
- Oakleaf Partnership
- Watford, Hertfordshire
- £36000 - £45000 per annum
- Employee Relations
- Job Level
- Retail / Wholesale / Fashion
- Contract type
Oakleaf is proud to be partnered with a very well established retail fashion brand who require a Head Office based ER Team Leader in Watford.
This fast-paced business requires exceptional levels of HR service from someone with a flexible and approachable attitude. In this role, you will be responsible for providing advice to all UK and Ireland stores, as well as the occasional European store.
Other key responsibilities include:
* Act as a coach to store management to help them get the best from their teams, increase individual capability and challenge ideas, practices and thinking in a constructive way.
* Implementing a learning culture within the store by role modelling self-development.
Point of escalation for all ER queries, as well as full management for own case load
Managing a team of three
* Consistently deliver against company expectations and policy on staffing, budgets and pay.
* Responsible for H&S standards are adhered to.
Experience and skills required:
* CIPD qualified.
* Experience in a generalist HR Advisor or HR Manager role.
* Experience of managing complex and high volume Employee Relations.
* A track record in generalist HR roles, able to work at pace across the full HR remit.
* Proven ability to build long term, trusting relationships at all levels.
* Experience coaching managers and the confidence to advise of a range of HR queries.