HR Advisor (Maternity Cover)
Michael Page is working with a growing manufacturing business based near Maidstone. They are looking for an HR Advisor to join them for a 9/10 month contract.
Our client is a successful and growing manufacturing business based near Maidstone.
As HR Advisor you will report to the HR Director and will take on a generalist role, supporting the business in all areas of HR. You main responsibilities will include:
- Implement HR policies, processes and procedures.
- Provide administrative support in the following areas: recruitment, talent management, ER, learning & development.
- Preparation of standard letters including offer letters, contracts, promotions, resignation acknowledgements, reference requests, probationary reviews.
- Monitoring absence records and ensuring absence is monitored including for payroll purposes
- Support talent and succession planning
In order to be considered for this role you will have a generalist background and will have worked at Advisor level. Ideally you will have worked in the manufacturing or FMCG sectors and will have obtained your CIPD qualification or will be working towards this.
This is a 9 - 10 month contract and so candidates will need to be able to start immediately or at short notice.
Competitive salary and benefits