Learning & Development VP EMEA
A global investment bank in the City of London is looking for a Learning & Development VP to manage Learning & Development projects and processes across Europe.
You will be responsible for managing all things Learning, Development and Projects related across the business.
- Manage the L&D Strategy and delivery across Europe
- Work with business heads across the UK and Globally to advise / coach the business on Learning acting as a L&D SME
- Provide specialist advice and guidance on all aspects of learning & development
- Design and deliver training & development programmes working with vendors
- Manage broader HR projects surrounding; engagement, D&I etc.
You will be an accomplished Learning & Development Manager / Senior Manager operating (VP) within another large global matrix financial and / or professional services organisation. You will be comfortable defining and delivering L&D Programmes and Projects and coaching the business. Degree (2:1+) and / or CIPD (preferred).
If you are interested in this Learning & Development Manager EMEA role please apply directly.