Were seeking 2 x Senior HR Advisors to join a busy HR/ER team providing a comprehensive employee relations
Senior HR Advisor
Were looking for an HR professional with strong all round knowledge of employer relations to join a busy team
We have an opportunity for an experienced Senior HR Advisors to join a professional team providing HR & Employer relations services to customer groups across Hampshire.
Your role will be to work with Senior Managers providing a comprehensive HR advice and guidance on a variety of complex employer relations case work.
You will advise on a range of cases including, sickness, absence, performance, capability, disciplinary, dismissal, and serious investigations. You will also support with training activity for managers on employer relations and management practice.
- Were looking for experienced HR Professionals who have a full background of experience across all areas of employer relations cases.
- You will need to be professional and adaptable with an ability to influence senior managers and directors with effective HR/ER advice.
- Ability to juggle a number of complex cases from start to finish.
- Proven experience of ER Case work within complex environments including unionised and regulated,
- Ideally CIPD Qualified
We have 2 vacancies -
- 20 month fixed term contract Full time
- 12-14 months part time 3 days or full time considered
An excellent set of benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.