Were seeking an experienced HR professional to support an organisation with a full HR generalist remit.
Were seeking an experienced HR professional, Senior HR Advisor / Business Partner / Advisor with solid HR generalist experiences across HR, Employer Relations, Recruitment and HR advisory.
- The provision of advice and guidance to managers and staff on a full range of HR Transactional matters;
- The management and co-ordination of key HR Transactional processes;
- Lead on employer relations advice across grievances, sickness, absence, performance, disciplinary
- To be an ambassador for the Business Partner model, working proactively with managers and staff to provide a responsive transactional service;
- To support the development of HR policy, procedures and processes;
- To be responsible for the internal workforce reporting;
- To be responsible for a number of projects as required.
This role is about adding value to the service provided to our customers, so a proactive can-do approach is essential. This will be in addition to your demonstrable experience in HR to date.
- Were seeking an experienced HR Advisor / HR Business Partner
- Solid HR advisory experiences across Employer Relations case work, recruitment, development
- CIPD level 5 / or 7
- Ideally member of CIPD but not essential
- Proactive and responsive HR advisory skills and approach
- Ability to advise managers on a variety of people management activities
This is initially a temporary contract for 3-4 months to support an organisation during a time of change.
Based in either - Poole / Dorchester
With Travel to each site 1 to 2 days per week / use of technology for virtual meetings.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.