HR Operations Manager
- Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Up to £55000.00 per annum + + Bonus + benefits
- HR Manager
- Job Level
- Private Sector
- Contract type
We have an excellent opportunity for an HR Operations Manager / HR Manager for a values lead organisation
Were seeking an experienced HR Manager to lead an HR Operations team for a progressive organisation in Portsmouth.
- Your role will be responsible for all aspects of operational HR, Recruitment, systems and ER case management
- Leading 3 teams including HR Advisors, HR Administrators and Recruitment to provide proactive HR support and advice to managers
- Proactively advising on best practice for reward, recruitment, employee relations, employee engagement, and HR Information.
- Partnering with Leaders of the business
- Direct management of 5 employees
- Seeking fully qualified MCIPD HR Manager / Senior HR Manager
- HR Manager experience within commercial organisations
- Sound knowledge of employment legislation and advising on complex employer relations case work
- Experience of HR Operations, HR Administration, HR Systems
- Leading Restructure/redundancy and changes
- Leadership of HR professionals including HR Advisors, HR Administrators and Recruiters
- 27 days hol
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.