A top global accountancy firm is looking for a Senior Assistant to join their advisory team based in Milton Keynes.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Providing end to end case management whilst maintaining a professional and positive attitude
- Ensure all cases are managed in a timely and effective manner
- Cases management will include both the advisory and administration of all performance
- Build productive relationships within HR Services and the wider business
- Support colleagues and other HR members with note-taking at formal meetings
- Actively participating in and helping to embed the changes across HR Services
This person will:
- Have previous end to end case management experience
- Have strong advisory experience
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent, CIPD is preferable
- Have experience dealing with high volumes in a fast-paces environment
- Be extremely organised, good time management
- Be confident delivering communications both verbally and written
If you are interested and your experience is aligned, please apply directly.