We're currently working with a global law firm to find an Early Careers Coordinator to join their team. The successful candidate will provide operational and administrative support to both the recruitment and development teams, within a bust a growing environment. They will report directly to the Early Careers Manager.
Responsibilities will be split between recruitment and development and will include:
- Organising, promoting, attending and delivery workshops and skill sessions at law-fairs and university events.
- Assist in organising and running all recruitment programs.
- Support the team with screening candidate applications and organising and running all aspects of the assessment centers
- Responsible for collating and managing all candidate interviewer paperwork as well as providing feedback on an ad-hoc basis
- Responding to queries within recruitment, development and general offices
- Supporting on the future-trainee engagement program which includes but not subject to, international and secondment moves, trainee induction programs and career development
- Responsible for all onboarding processes for new trainee cohorts
- Maintain accurate systems and trackers across different platforms as well as capturing relevant data
- Responsible for team expenses
- Ad-hoc project work
This role is a great opportunity to work within a diverse corporate team and suitable candidates will possess:
- Admin experience within a fast paced recruitment or HR environment, ideally within professional services.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to work to tight dealings in a fast moving environment
- Strong team player with a positive attitude and the ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Self-motivated pro-active individual with a can-do attitude
- Sound communication skills, acting as the brand ambassador for the firm
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to travel to other offices and locations to assist with events
If interested, please apply directly