Global Early Careers Lead
- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- £85000 - £95000 per annum
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Director / Head / VP
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
A well known Asset Manager is now looking for a Global Early Careers Lead who will take responsibility for the entry level hires (grad/intern/apprentice) for the business, look at both strategy and delivery and manage a small early careers team.
The Global Early Careers Lead will help shape and drive global consistency and commitment to hiring of graduates, apprentices, interns and industrial placement candidates in all our locations. They will set goals, objectives and timescales for hiring in early careers, and execute against those deliverables, across all regions and business lines.
They will lead on the early careers recruitment strategy and oversee all elements of attraction, candidate selection and programme management. Additionally, they will also be responsible for operational excellence, governance, risk management and controls in a highly regulated environment. The role successful candidate will act as a thought leader, bringing external insights on this space to the organisation and be a champion for early careers in terms of diversity and inclusion, working closely with the global head of diversity.
This role could be based in London or Dublin.
- Extensive knowledge of early careers market practices globally and experience of designing and delivering early careers attraction campaigns.
- Ability to operate at both a strategic and operational level and have exemplary internal stakeholder management skills.
- Experience of working in financial services and or other complex business models.
- Experience of being the key point of contact for business areas, such as compliance and control functions.
- Line management experience.
- Business partnering and multiple stakeholder management across the organisation.
- Strong motivational skills and resilience to want to achieve and overcome obstacles.
- Ability to navigate and build strong relationships and credibility at all levels across regions and functions.
- Strong influencing skills and a passion for taking others on a journey with you.
- Demonstrable experience of working collaboratively with colleagues across regions and functions, with an ability to remove organisational barriers and obstacles to deliver company wide early careers hiring - knowledge and exposure to working across Europe, India and Asia will be an advantage.
- Naturally curious with a drive to understand the latest thinking within the early careers talent acquisition arena.
- Ability to make and communicate key decisions in a timely way and explain the reasoning behind them to ensure the support and engagement of those involved.
- Proven ability to foster a working environment which reflects the culture and values
- Some travel to all the primary will be required.
- Budget management & project management skills
- Presentation & facilitation would be beneficial in delivery of key messages, events and communications for Early Careers